It’s Thursday folks and hopefully the pain from Sunday has been dulled by whatever combination of time and controlled substances (food included) you leverage. That game is in the past and though we need to learn from it, we have to leave the angst behind. This week, our beloved Bucs travel north to face the surprisingly potent Buffalo Bills. Buffalo comes into this contest after taking New England to the brink in a contest where they displayed a stout defense, potent running game and a no-huddle offense that while not fancy or record breaking, kept the chains moving. In short, the Bills are better than anyone thought.
- Tonight on the show we will cover the following topics:
- What are we going to expect out of the Bills?
- Will the no huddle help or hinder our young defense?
- Anyone seen TO recently? They have firepower folks.
- Can our Special Teams look less “Special”?
- How will the absence of Jeff Faine impact our running game?
Grab a drink, get your TV tuned to the college football game and join us on the broadcast. We will be live at 7:00 PM Eastern and live in the Chatroom as well.
Reminder: We are trying to use social media to greater benefit. I am an IDIOT with that stuff. We have a WTB? Facebook page. The biggest positive I can see is that it can help get the word out. Plus, if you chose to, you can be notified via SMS messages when new posts are added (cause we KNOW that you cannot wait for your RSS aggregator. Long and short, if you are on Facebook, please be our friend!