Well people, the sound of people jumping off this teams bandwagon has been a steady volume for quite some time, but this weekend, there was a giant “whooshing” sound as even some very faithful folks figured that if the Bucs did not give a shit, why should they. We are not in that group, but this evening we will talk about what the team portrayed as a game against the Giants Sunday. The talk will be, as always, direct and clear so realize that if you are a Sensitive Sally, this will be the wrong place for you. Topics will include:
- News from around the league (other teams have things to hope for)
- Injury update
- MISSING RUNNING GAME – IF FOUND, CALL 1 BUC PLACE
- Were we beaten before we got on the field?
- Worst offensive performance in Bucs history?
- He’s close to losing them…what next?
- Richard Williamson Countdown or Dungy Redux?
- Game Review (Painful…you should have been drinking before we got here)
- Skulls and Swords (Not sure there is a Sword other than to the Cheerleaders)
We may have to start working harder on figuring out “The Plan” though I think that it may have gone the way of the Chupacabra or Ogo Pogo (obscure reference, Dennis Miller style). I am sure that we will hear the familiar cries about a new QB, no talent and horrible coaching. At the tailgate site after the game, some folks asserted that they would be better than our players.
Clearly, there was a LOT of drinking going on. Join us tonight at 7:00 PM at www.whatthebuc.net for the show. Get your questions, comments and lamentations in early and we will share them.