We are back on our regular season schedule folks (as much as travel and schedule allow..you know we answer to no one…because we are rebels. Sorry, still on pain meds!). Monday night at 7:00 PM maybe the Doc will join me in the studio if he can fit it in with his moving timeline and we will discuss everything that is Buccaneers football as well as various other things that are not. You folks know the drill. I am subjecting myself to watching the game again as I am sick and damn tired of hearing that Luke caused himself to get sacked. That was not my recollection, but I clearly think McCown got shafted. Such is life, but I do want to make sure I am at least debating from a position of strength on the evidence (you know, that little thing that watching the game provides).
This week will be all about:
- Game Review
- How does the Offensive line look?
- Running game and defense make you competitive, do we have either?
- Caddy may be the best story going into the season.
- General Ray Jay review and a brief discussion of tailgate antics.
- Review of Predictive MVP’s
- Skulls and Swords
- State of the Team
- The QB Battle is ovahhh (Iron Chef style), now what? (Other than find taller receivers)
- Cut down is around the corner (we already had to say goodbye to a few). Who is next?
As always, we will be rocking live chat via Chatroll. Let us know if you have issues. Apparently, under heavy use (which we are proud to say our show apparently generates!), the chat lags. Sorry folks. We will work to improve as always.
Get your votes for Skulls and Swords in early to email@example.com. We will review them on air and add to the discussion. See you in less than 24 hours!